Winter Plant Care with Kangen Water
Actually, I stole this one from the Enagic blog.
This is good follow-up from the garden spotlight.
I hope you enjoy
Winter Plant Care
Watering your plants with Kangen Water® is a great way to keep them healthy, enlivened, and lush. Just like your body needs clean, alkaline, and chlorine-free Kangen Water® for improved health, your plants also need the healthiest water possible for optimal nourishment. Kangen Water® can even revitalize weak plants, making them stronger and more vibrant than ever before!
Taking care of your plants in the winter can be a little tricky, especially if you live in an extremely cold climate. Here are a few pointers to help you maintain healthy plants all winter long:
1. Water your plants only when the temperature is above 40 degrees, with no snow cover.
2. Water your plants with Kangen Water® in the middle of the day, so they have time to absorb all the nutrients before the harsh winter night.
3. Plants in windy climates require additional watering, as the wind can dry out the earth and plants quickly.
4. Use Kangen Water® to nourish your trees, shrubs, and perennial plants during dry winter spells to prevent permanent root damage. This root damage can injure the entire plant if ignored.
5. Newly planted trees, shrubs, and plants will need additional watering, as they are particularly injured by dry winter seasons.
6. You can brush away snow, but not ice from your plants! Scraping ice from frozen plants will actually cause more damage than leaving the ice alone.
7. Mulch your plants for winter, and water the mulch during warm, dry periods of the winter season.
You can keep your plants strong and healthy with Kangen Water®, even in dry winter climates! Do your vegetation a favor, and give them the boost that could only come from Kangen Water®
And we would love any comments you have on results or things not mentioned on our comments page.